Avocado Lime Pie
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Grated rind of lime
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 egg yolks
- Dash of salt
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell
- Avocado for garnish
- Chopped nuts
- Mash avocado well (there should be about 1 1/4 cups).
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, lime rind and lime juice until mixture is thickened.
- Fold in avocado.
- Turn into baked pastry shell and chill for several hours.
- Garnish with avocado balls (cut avocado in half and scoop out balls with melon cutter).
- Cover with fresh lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.