Banana Cream Pie-in-a-Bowl
Love banana cream pie? Then you’ll love this bowl version; it’s easier than pie!
- 1 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup firm butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 (4-serving size) box banana instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3 ripe medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter, using pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in peanuts. Press evenly on bottom of ungreased 9-inch square pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until light brown. Stir to break up.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, make pudding mix as directed on box, using 2 cups milk.
- In 2-quart serving bowl, layer half of the crumb mixture, pudding, bananas
and whipped topping; repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Top with additional peanuts if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep Time 15 Min | Total Time 5 Hr 30 Min | Servings 6
Layer the Cookie Crunch, pudding, bananas and whipped topping in parfait glasses
for a festive touch.
Use sliced almonds for the peanuts for a dessert that’s ever so slightly fancier.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving Calories 590 ( Calories from Fat 280), Total
Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 18g, Trans Fat 1/2g ), Cholesterol 45mg Sodium 430mg Total
Carbohydrate 69g (Dietary Fiber 4g Sugars 39g ), Protein 10g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A15%; Vitamin C4%; Calcium15%; Iron8%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 4 1/2
Carbohydrate Choices:4 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes