Banana Cream Pie 2
I made this pie last night. It was really good! I made a few slight changes.
I used a vanilla wafer crust instead of Grahamcracker, added mashed bananas to
the cream filling and used a can of real whipped cream instead of Dream Whip. The
Dream Whip would be messy. This is great if you need a quick dessert.
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant banana pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton nondairy whipped topping
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix vanilla and banana puddings together with milk.
- Add cream cheese and mix with hand mixer until thickened.*
- Place in Graham cracker crust and top with whipped topping, sliced bananas and coconut.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Slice the remaining banana(s) for the topping.
* You could also take one or two of the bananas and mash them up and add them to
the filling along with the cream cheese.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 18, 2001.
Source: Posted by siamesekiss 8 January 2001 6:56 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes