Banana Cream Pie 2
I made this pie last night. It was really good! I made a few slight changes.
I used a vanilla wafer crust instead of Graham
cracker, added mashed bananas to
the cream filling and used a can of real whipped cream instead of Dream Whip. The
Dream Whip would be messy. This is great if you need a quick dessert.
- 1 Graham
cracker pie crust
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant banana pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese,
- 1 (8 ounce) carton nondairy whipped topping
- 3 ripe bananas
cup shredded coconut
- Mix vanilla and banana puddings together with milk.
- Add cream cheese and mix with
hand mixer until thickened.*
- Place in Graham
cracker crust and top with whipped topping,
sliced bananas and coconut.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Slice the remaining banana(s) for
* You could also take one or two of the bananas and mash them up and add them to
the filling along with the cream cheese.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 18, 2001.
Source: Posted by siamesekiss 8 January 2001 6:56 am.