Banana Pie Royale
- 2 (8 ounce) containers pineapple yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons rum flavoring
- 2 small boxes instant banana cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch Graham cracker crust
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl, combine yogurt, milk, rum flavor and pudding mix.
- With wire whisk,
beat until thickened; fold whipped topping into pudding mixture until no streaks
- Spoon half of pudding mixture into crust.
- Peel and slice banana. Arrange in single layer on pie.
- Spoon remaining pudding mixture on top.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut around edge; refrigerate 30 minutes or
until serving time.
- Garnish top with additional banana slices.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes