Black and White Pie
- 8 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate,
- 1 Graham
- 1/2 cup ground nuts
- Put marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler. Heat until marshmallows are
melted. Set aside to cool.
- When cool, stir in salt and vanilla extract.
- Reserving about 1 tablespoon of
chocolate, fold in whipped cream and balance of chocolate.
- Pour into cooled Graham
- Top with nuts and reserved chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator to set.