Blueberry Cream Pie
What’s better than a fluffy cream pie with a Graham cracker crust? A Blueberry Cream Pie, of course. A deep, bright and beautiful layer of blue enlivens this cream pie. For a simple way to turn a plain pie into something extra special, our Blueberry Cream Pie is just the trick.
I prefer Oikos Greek Yogurt for this recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups nondairy whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Graham cracker pie crust
- Fresh blueberries, for garnish
- In a medium saucepan combine frozen blueberries, cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the sugar. Stir.
- Cover; cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until berries thaw and the mixture starts to simmer, 5 to 7 minutes; remove lid.
- Boil until thickened 1 minute; set aside. Let cool to room temperature.
- When blueberry mixture is cool, prepare pie.
- In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, yogurt and remaining 3 tablespoons sugar. Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon half of the mixture into the pie crust. Spread with the cooled blueberry mixture.
- Carefully top with dollops of the remaining cheese mixture; spread carefully over blueberry mixture to cover.
- Chill until set, about 5 hours. Garnish with fresh blueberries.
Nutrition Per Serving: Daily Value % Calories 320 Total Fat 21g 27%
Saturated Fat 10g 50% Cholesterol 35mg 12% Sodium 150mg 7%Total
Carbohydrates 29g 11% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Total Sugars 22g Added Sugars 13g
26% Protein 5g 10% Calcium 63mg 5%Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 104mg 2% Vitamin A
47mcg 5% Vitamin C 2mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of
food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
US Highbush Blueberry Council
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.