Blueberry Custard Pie
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust, well chilled
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 large
eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place blueberries into pie crust. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour with sugar.
- Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract until blended.
- Pour mixture over
- If desired, sprinkle with a dash each of cinnamon and nutmeg.
for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Bake for 35 minutes longer.
- Cool completely before
Yields 6 servings