Carob and Honey Cream Pie
Carob powder is available in health food stores and is a substitute for chocolate.
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, pre-baked
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Blend thoroughly the cream cheese, honey, cream and vanilla extract.
- Divide into
2 portions and add carob powder to 1 portion.
- Spread the carob portion on the bottom
of the baked pie shell and cover with the other portion of cream cheese mixture.
- Decorate with pecans and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.