Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) ready crust chocolate piecrust
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Chocolate syrup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk, pudding mix, vanilla extract and whipped
topping. Mix on low speed until blended.
- Increase speed and beat until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into the crust.
- Layer sliced bananas on top, reserving half of the bananas for garnish.
- Pour remaining filling into crust.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining bananas and chocolate syrup.
Posted by Jerseygirl at Recipe Goldmine 2004/1/24 15:34.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cream Pie Recipes