Chocolate Banana Cream Pie 2
Banana cream pie made easy! A chocolate chip cookie dough crust makes the dessert.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
(3.4 ounce) package banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup, (optional)
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet
Chocolate Mini Morsels, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- Press 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon
to form pie shell.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Beat milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl; refrigerate
for 5 minutes.
- Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for
- Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for
at least 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle with Nesquik; top with morsels.
- Cut into wedges.
20 min. prep
98 min. total
May substitute 1 1/2 cups milk for CARNATION Evaporated Milk.
* You will have 4 squares left. Refrigerate for future use or bake and enjoy!
Nutrition Information Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe - Amount Per Serving Calories:
410 Calories from Fat: 150 Total Fat: 17g (26% of DV) Saturated Fat: 8g (42% of
DV) Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV) Sodium: 460mg (19% of DV) Carbohydrates: 61g (20%
of DV) Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV) Sugars: 33g Protein: 5g
Vitamin A: 0% of DV Vitamin C: 4% of DV Calcium: 10% of DV Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photograph provided used with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.