Orange Julius Pie
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 1/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups orange sherbet
- 3 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Allow sherbet and frozen yogurt to sit at room temperature until slightly softened.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt butter with orange marmalade. Stir in cinnamon and
Graham cracker crumbs. Mix well.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick spray. Press crumbs evenly into pan along
bottom and up sides.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Fold together softened sherbet, yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into baked and cooled pie crust.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or Cool Whip and shaved orange peel curls if
* To save time, a store bought Graham
cracker crust may be used. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove pie
10-15 minutes before serving.
For a tropical flair, sprinkle with flaked coconut.