Orange Julius Pie
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 1/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups orange sherbet
- 3 cups frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Allow sherbet and frozen yogurt to sit at room temperature until slightly softened.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt butter with orange marmalade. Stir in cinnamon and
Graham cracker crumbs. Mix well.
- Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick spray. Press crumbs evenly into pan along
bottom and up sides.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Fold together softened sherbet, yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into baked and cooled pie crust.
- Serve topped with whipped cream or Cool Whip and shaved orange peel curls if
* To save time, a store bought Graham cracker crust may be used.
Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove pie 10-15 minutes before serving.
For a tropical flair, sprinkle with flaked coconut.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.