Pretty in Pink Pie
Maraschino cherries are nestled in a beautiful frosting in this Pretty in Pink Pie.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar red maraschino cherries
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) Graham cracker crust
- Drain maraschino cherries, saving the juice.
- Put marshmallows and maraschino juice in a large saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Let cool completely, stirring occasionally to prevent a skin forming on mixture.
- Reserve 6 to 8 cherries for garnish; quarter remaining cherries.
- Fold 2 cups whipped topping and quartered cherries into marshmallow mixture; spread into Graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with reserved maraschino cherries and remaining whipped topping.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Cherry Growers Foundation
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.