Pretty in Pink Pie
- 1 (16-ounce) jar red maraschino cherries
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) Graham
- Drain maraschino cherries, saving the juice.
- Put marshmallows and maraschino
juice in a large saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows
are melted and smooth.
- Let cool completely, stirring occasionally to prevent a skin forming on mixture.
- Reserve 6 to 8 cherries for garnish; quarter remaining cherries.
- Fold 2 cups whipped topping and quartered cherries into marshmallow mixture;
spread into Graham
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish with reserved maraschino cherries and remaining whipped topping.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Recipe and photo credit: National Cherry Growers Foundation.