Apple Mallow Crisp
- 3 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place apple slices in greased 1-1/2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with marshmallows; set aside.
- Mix flour, brown sugar and nutmeg in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives or until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle evenly over marshmallow layer.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm.
Yield: 6 servings