Black Forest Oreo Crisp
- 16 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2/3 cup Planters Slivered Almonds, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking
- Mix cookie crumbs, almonds and butter until well blended; set aside.
- Spoon pie filling into prepared baking pan. Top with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cherries are bubbling and topping is
Yield: 12 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.