Dark Chocolate-Raspberry Clafoutis
- 2 3/4 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Toss berries with granulated sugar and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Blend buttermilk, butter, eggs, brown sugar, flour, cocoa and salt in blender until smooth.
- Scatter berries evenly in baking dish, then pour batter over top.
- Bake until slightly puffed and firm to the touch - about 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chopped dark chocolate.
- Cool to warm, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.