- 1 (29 ounce) can pears, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla or coconut cream pudding
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place drained pears in 8-inch round baking dish.
- Combine half of
pudding mix (about 5-6 tablespoons) with milk and pour over pears.
- Stir remaining pudding mix, flour, nuts and cinnamon.
- Cut in margarine.
- Mix egg and vanilla extract and stir into dry ingredients. Crumble
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine May 15, 2001.