- 1 (29 ounce) can pears, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla or coconut cream pudding
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place drained pears in 8-inch round baking dish.
- Combine half of pudding mix (about 5-6 tablespoons) with milk and pour over pears.
- Stir remaining pudding mix, flour, nuts and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter.
- Mix egg and vanilla extract and stir into dry ingredients. Crumble over pears.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine May 15, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.