- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, unsweetened*
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, unsweetened*
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen dark sweet pitted cherries, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* Frozen blueberries and cherries do not need to be thawed before
using. If raspberries are frozen, thaw and drain before using.
- 1 cup rolled oats (3 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9-inch pie pan or spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Place berries in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and cornstarch. Toss to coat berries. Place in prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, cinnamon, and brown sugar, mixing well.
- Add butter and orange juice. Mix until all ingredients are moistened. Distribute evenly over berries.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes, until topping is crisp and berry mixture is thick. (Frozen berries may take a little longer to cook than thawed ones.)
- Serve warm or cold.
Yield: 8 servings
Per serving: 162 calories, 3 g protein, 3 g fat, 33 g carbohydrate,
49 mg sodium, 0 mg cholesterol
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.