Ritz Apple Crisp
- 28 Ritz Crackers, finely crushed (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine,
- 2 pounds baking apples (about 6 medium), peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Vanilla yogurt or whipped topping (optional)
- Mix crumbs, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture holds together.
- Arrange apple slices in 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Pat crumb
mixture gently over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until apples are tender and top is browned.
- Serve warm topped with yogurt or whipped topping.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.