Ritz Apple Crisp
- 28 Ritz Crackers, finely crushed (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter,
- 2 pounds baking apples (about 6 medium), peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Vanilla yogurt or whipped topping (optional)
- Mix crumbs, sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture holds together.
- Arrange apple slices in 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Pat crumb
mixture gently over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until apples are tender and top is browned.
- Serve warm topped with yogurt or whipped topping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.