Cake Mix Pie Crust
This is a pre-baked pie crust. It will be ready to receive any fillings that do not need to be baked, such as cream pies, etc.
Yield: 2 pre-baked pie crusts
- 1 cake mix (any flavor)
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Turn dough out onto a slightly floured counter and knead until well combined.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Divide dough in half and roll each out, then place in a pie pan.
- Prick bottoms with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.