Food Processor Pastry
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt (less if using salted butter)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (optional)
- 1/4 cup ice water
- Use the steel blade of food processor. Put all ingredients except
ice water into work bowl. Process until mixture has consistency
of coarse meal (5 to 10 seconds).
- With machine running, pour ice water through feed tube in a steady
stream. Stop processing as soon as dough forms ball to ensure tender,
This may be used immediately or frozen for later use.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.