- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3 egg whites
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix first 2 ingredients in a saucepan, then add boiling water and cook, stirring
constantly, until clear.
- Let cool.
- Beat egg whites and sugar.
- Add vanilla extract. Beat until peaks form.
- Add cooled cornstarch mixture. Mix and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread on pie.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.