Aloha Macadamia Apple Pie
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell, unbaked
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 bag Aloha Macadamia Nut Girl Scout cookies
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Place pie filling in crust and spread evenly.
- Crush cookies and place on top of pie filling. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until golden brown.
Source: The Advocate Online - Baton Rouge, Louisiana
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.