Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
Granny Smith apples and whole cranberry sauce pair to create a tasty filling, topped with a crunchy streusel.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 refrigerated pie pastry
- 2 pounds Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored,thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Streusel: Combine flour, 6 tablespoons of the light brown sugar, oats
and cinnamon. Gradually stir in melted butter until mixture is crumbly; set
- Pie: Roll pie crust on lightly floured surface to an 11-inch diameter
circle. Fit into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold excess crust at edge under. Press
dough together on rim to form a thick crust edge. Form a decorative edge using
fingers, fork or other utensil.
- Combine apples, cranberry sauce, remaining 3/4 cup light brown sugar and
cornstarch until well blended. Spoon apple mixture into pastry-lined pie plate.
Sprinkle with Streusel.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until apples are tender.
- Serve warm.
Servings: 8 | Prep time: 30 min | Total Time: 3+ hr
Nutrition Facts: Calories 488 Fat 15g Cholesterol 23 Protein 4g
% Daily Value Per Serving: Saturated Fat 7g 0% Trans Fat 0g 0% Sodium 169mg
0% Carbohydrates 89g 0% Sugar 56g 0% Iron 0% Fiber 0% Calcium 0%
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Butterball, LLC
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes