Apple Pie a la Mode Pie
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (9-inch) Graham cracker crust
- 2 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Spread half the pie filling over crust. Top with half the ice cream; cover and
freeze for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with half the caramel topping; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining pie filling; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining
ice cream; cover and freeze until firm. (May be frozen for up to 2 months.)
- Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving.
- Warm remaining caramel topping; drizzle some on serving plates. Top with a slice
of pie; drizzle remaining caramel topping over pie and sprinkle with pecans.
Yield: 6-8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.