Apple Pie a la Zing
- 4 cups pared, sliced apples
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Pastry for a 9-inch two crust pie
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients, except pastry, in a medium mixing bowl; mix well.
Pour into a pastry-lined pie plate. Cover with top crust. Seal edges and cut several slits in top crust.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cover edges with foil if they begin
to brown too quickly.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 50 min | Yield: 1 (9-inch) pie
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission: Ocean Spray Cranberries
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.