Bing Cherry Parfait Pie
- 1 small box cherry gelatin
- 1 cup hot cherry syrup
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 pint vanilla or black cherry ice cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell, cooled
- Dissolve gelatin in hot cherry syrup.
- Add cold water.
- Cut ice cream into six chunks; add to gelatin mixture and stir until melted.
- Chill mixture until it begins to thicken and mound when spooned, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Fold in cherries.
- Turn into pie shell.
- Chill until firm (20 to 25 minutes).
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.