Blueberry Bang Belly
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups blueberries*
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar (or less if desired)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Combine filling ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until
- Spread in a buttered 13 x 9-inch pan and cover with rolled dough.
- Bake in hot oven until crust is golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve from pan.
* May substitute raspberries.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.