Blueberry Fluff Pie
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) pastry shell,
- In heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low
heat until marshmallows melted and mixture smooth.
- Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Stir in 3 1/2 cups blueberries.
- Set aside 1/2 cup whipped topping; fold remaining topping into blueberry mixture. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.