Blueberry Peach Pie
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 cups sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Cinnamon-sugar mixture
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and allspice. Add peaches and blueberries; toss to coat.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll one half of dough to a 1/8-inch-thick circle; transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond rim of plate. Add filling; dot with butter.
- Roll remaining dough to a 1/8-inch thick circle; cut into 1/2-inch wide strips. Arrange over filling in a lattice pattern. Trim and seal strips to edge of bottom pastry; flute edge. Brush lattice strips with milk; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 40 min | Yield: 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.