Blueberry Soda Cracker Pie
This pie makes its own crust!
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup soda crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, crackers and melted butter in that order.
Spread 1/2 of the mixture in a lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate. Cover with blueberry
pie filling which has been mixed with lemon juice, and then top with the remaining soda cracker mix.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Serve with lightly sweetened-vanilla flavored whipped cream or with vanilla ice
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.