Blueberry Sour Cream Pie
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter,
cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons
ice water (about)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled
unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons granulated
- Crust: Mix first 4 ingredients in food processor, add water last, and mix until
- Roll into disc on floured surface, place in pie pan and freeze
for 10 minutes.
- Cover with foil and beans, bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes
or until set.
- Remove foil and beans.
- Filling: Mix all ingredients together and place in crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes,
or until just set. May take a little longer if blueberries are frozen.
- Topping: Mix all together except pecans, using pastry blender.
- Add pecans and
- Spoon over pie and bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool to room
temperature and enjoy!
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/9/01 5:46:54 am.