Bread Pudding Apple Pie
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups bread cubes
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together eggs, applesauce, yogurt, granulated sugar,
1/2 cup brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon.
- Stir in bread and apples. Pour into pie crust.
- In another bowl stir 1/4 cup brown sugar and flour.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle on top of pie filling.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is golden and fruit is tender.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.