Brown Sugar Peach Pie
with Coconut Streusel
- 1/2 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie dough
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 cups sliced peeled ripe peaches (about 3 1/2 pounds or 12 peaches)
- 1/3 cup regular oats
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or stick butter, melted
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Fit dough into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold edges under; flute. Line dough with a
piece of foil, and arrange pie weights or dried beans on foil. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Remove pie weights and foil.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Cool crust on a wire rack.
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl; sprinkle over peaches.
Toss gently. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar, oats, coconut, and butter; sprinkle over peach mixture.
Shield edges of crust with foil.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.