Bubbly Apple Pies
with Secret Ingredient
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a baking dish.
- Wrap crescent rolls around quartered apples. Roll around in butter and leave
in dish, placing close together.
- Combine sugar and spices and pour over covered apples, then pour Sprite on top.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.