Butterscotch Apple Pie
- Unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 5 cups peeled and sliced apples
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch morsels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the apples and the butterscotch morsels. Put into the pastry shell.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Combine the sugar, flour and salt. Add the cream. Drizzle over the apples so
that the slices are coated.
- Place the pie in a large paper bag. Fasten the bag securely.
- Ake for about 70 minutes.
- Remove from the bag at once.
- Cool completely.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.