Butterscotch Peach Pie
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 (1 pound 14 ounce) can peach slices, drained
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange peach slices in pastry lined pie pan.
- Combine brown sugar, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add butter. Cook over low heat until butter melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add lemon juice. Blend well. Pour mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the peaches are well glazed and lightly browned.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.