Butterscotch Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 (1 pound 14 ounce) can peach slices, drained
cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange peach slices in pastry lined pie pan.
- Combine brown sugar, flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add butter or margarine. Cook
over low heat until butter or margarine melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add lemon juice.
Blend well. Pour mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the peaches are well glazed and lightly browned.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes