Candy Apple Pie
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- 5 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter
Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Crust: Mix together, press into bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 16 minutes in preheated 375 degree F oven.
- Apple Filling: Put into saucepan; mix and cook 10-15 minutes until well blended.
Pour into crust.
- Cream Cheese Filling: Mix well and put on apple mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.