Candy Apple Pie 2
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Graham
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter
- 5 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons butter
Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped
- Crust: Mix together, press into bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 16 minutes
in preheated 375 degree F oven.
- Apple Filling: Put into saucepan; mix and cook 10-15 minutes until well blended.
Pour into crust.
- Cream Cheese Filling: Mix well and put on apple mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees F for
Posted by Rudy2 at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.