- 1 medium cantaloupe
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (9-inch) Graham
cracker crust, chilled
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Cantaloupe balls
- Cut melon in half; remove seeds and peel. Cut into chunks; place in electric
blender and process until smooth.
- Combine 1/2 cup melon puree and cream cheese in container of electric blender;
process until smooth.
- Add remaining melon puree; set aside.
- Combine sugar, gelatin and orange juice in small saucepan. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until sugar and gelatin dissolve. Slowly add to melon
mixture, stirring well.
- Pour into chilled crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Spread whipped
cream on top of pie, and garnish with cantaloupe balls.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.