Caramel Apple Pie 2
- 1/2 package Kraft caramels (about 24)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 Graham
- 1/3 cup nuts, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping; thawed
- Melt caramels with milk in small microwaveable bowl at HIGH for one minute to
90 seconds. Stir mixture until smooth.
- Pour into the crust. Sprinkle with nuts.
Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in applesauce, vanilla extract
and cinnamon. Fold in half the whipped topping. Spread mixture over caramel layer
- Chill at least four hours.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping, apple
slices and melted caramels if desired.
- Store any leftover pie in refrigerator.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.