- 1 can unsweetened cherries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 level teaspoons cornstarch to 2/3 cup cherry juice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 or 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring (optional)
- Heat cherry juice, cornstarch and sugar. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour juice mixture over cherries in an unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes, then at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.