Chocolate Covered Banana Pie
- 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter,
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups milk, divided
- 4 1/2 cups
miniature marshmallows, divided
- 2 (3.5 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 (1.5
ounce) bar milk chocolate candy
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine crushed cookie crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press into a
9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Combine chocolate chips, 1 cup milk and 2 cups marshmallows in a saucepan. Stir
over low heat until melted. Pour over cooled crust.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Arrange banana slices over chilled chocolate layer.
- Prepare pudding mix as directed
on box except use only the remaining 3 cups of milk.
- Fold in nondairy whipped topping
and remaining marshmallows.
- Pour pudding mixture over bananas.
- Grate chocolate bar
over the top.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Makes 1 (9 x 13-inch) pie.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes