Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Pie
Sweeten up your day with this delectably rich and indulgent chocolate mousse
and fresh raspberry pie. What’s not to love?
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
(8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) container or 1 1/3
cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared 9-inch chocolate crumb crust
- Whisk together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan. Heat over
medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens
slightly; do not boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in morsels until completely melted and mixture is
- Pour into large bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until cool.
- Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours until thickened.
- Sprinkle 1 cup raspberries over crust.
- Spoon chilled chocolate mousse over raspberries.
- Dollop remaining 1 cup whipped topping on center of pie; top with remaining
Prep: 20 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
Cooling: 150 mins
By: CARNATION MILKS
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.