Coconut Cherry Pie
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown pie shell for 5 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Heat cherry pie filling and bring it to a boil. Pour into pie shell.
- Melt butter, and mix into flour and sugar. Cut in coconut.
- Sprinkle on top of
cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes