Coconut Cherry Pie
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup coconut
- Brown pie shell for 5 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Heat cherry pie filling and bring it to a boil. Pour into pie shell.
- Melt butter, and mix into flour and sugar. Cut in coconut.
- Sprinkle on top of cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.