Colorado Peach Pie
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 4 cups fresh sliced peaches
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Crust: Cut butter into flour and salt. Press in 9-inch pie pan.
- Filling: Slice peaches in bowl, sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar. Let stand while
preparing rest of filling.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar, flour, egg, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Stir in peaches and pour in crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F, then at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle topping over pie.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Topping: Combine until crumbly.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/12/01 1:46:37 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes