Crazy Crust Apple Pie
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, egg, shortening
and water. Blend well. Beat for two minutes at medium speed.
- Pour batter into a deep 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine pie filling, lemon juice and apple pie spice and pour into center of batter.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.