Creamy Apple Pecan Pie
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package Jell-O vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- In large bowl, mix pie filling, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in nuts.
- Spread half of mixture in Graham cracker crust. Chill remaining mixture.
- Pour milk and half-and-half in small bowl.
- Add vanilla pie filling; beat with whisk until blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Spoon over apple mixture in pie crust.
- Freeze for one to three hours before serving.
- Garnish with reserved apple mixture.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.