Creamy Strawberry Pie
- 1 Graham
cracker crumb crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2/3 cup boiling
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, stir boiling water and gelatin for 2 minutes or until gelatin
is completely dissolved.
- Mix cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups; add to
dissolved gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Stir in Cool Whip and strawberries with a whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate for
15 minutes or until gelatin will mound.
- Spoon filling into pie crust and refrigerate
until firm or about 4 hours.
- Garnish with fruit and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Pie Recipes