Creamy Strawberry Pie
- 1 Graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, stir boiling water and gelatin for 2 minutes or until gelatin
is completely dissolved.
- Mix cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups; add to
dissolved gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Stir in Cool Whip and strawberries with a whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until gelatin will mound.
- Spoon filling into pie crust and refrigerate until firm or about 4 hours.
- Garnish with fruit and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.