Double Blueberry Cookie Pie
- 1 (18 ounce) tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, room temperature
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- Dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream, whipped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie pan and small cookie sheet with
nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine sugar cookie dough and flour until mixed. Remove about
one-fourth of the cookie dough; cover with plastic and refrigerate for later use.
- With floured hands, press unrefrigerated dough onto bottom and up sides of prepared
pan. Place in freezer to firm up, about 15 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin, roll out refrigerated
cookie dough 1/4-inch thick. With a floured cookie cutter, cut out stars or other shapes; place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake cookie dough pie crust until golden,
about 11 minutes and stars for about 6 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of the blueberries, the sugar,
cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in 2/3 cup water and the lemon juice. Over medium-high
heat, bring to a boil. Boil, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, crushing blueberries.
- Stir in remaining 2 cups blueberries; chill.
- Spoon blueberry mixture into cooled cookie shell.
- Decorate with the star-shaped cookies and whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.