Double Blueberry Cookie Pie
- 1 (18 ounce) tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, room temperature
- 1/3 cup
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- Dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy
(whipping) cream, whipped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie pan and small cookie sheet with
nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine sugar cookie dough and flour until mixed. Remove about
one-fourth of the cookie dough; cover with plastic and refrigerate for later use.
- With floured hands, press unrefrigerated dough onto bottom and up sides of prepared
pan. Place in freezer to firm up, about 15 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface with a floured rolling pin, roll out refrigerated
cookie dough 1/4-inch thick. With a floured cookie cutter, cut out stars or other
shapes; place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake cookie dough pie crust until golden,
about 11 minutes and stars for about 6 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup of the blueberries, the sugar,
cornstarch and salt.
- Stir in 2/3 cup water and the lemon juice. Over medium-high
heat, bring to a boil. Boil, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, crushing
- Stir in remaining 2 cups blueberries; chill.
- Spoon blueberry mixture into cooled cookie shell.
- Decorate with the star-shaped
cookies and whipped cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.