Dutch Apple Pie
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 medium size apples or 1 can pie apples, sliced
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsifted flour
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Blend together sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. Toss lightly with apples. Pour
into pastry lined 9-inch pie pan.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Sprinkle over pie filling.
- May be covered with a lattice top or left open faced.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.