English Apple Pie
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup apple, chopped with peel removed
- Beat the egg well. Add sugar and mix.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in apples and nuts, stirring until well blended.
- Pour batter into a greased pie pan, spreading batter up the sides of the pan
to form the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Insert wooden pick to check for doneness.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla or rum raisin ice cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.